[compiz] Re: custom shortcuts

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Mon Nov 13 12:53:13 PST 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Mike Dransfield wrote:
> > Thanks! What a fool, I should have noticed that from the other shortcuts!
> > Anyway, how do I set a shortcut for moving the windows? Is that possible?
> There is a plugin in compiz extras called put which you can use to do this.

Then there are of course the simple settings for the move plugin at
/apps/compiz/plugins/move/allscreens/options

There you can't change the bindings that Esc cancels, arrow keys move, and
Enter finishes.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
                http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup/