[compiz] Problems with recent updates

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 15:58:04 PST 2006

Does anybody else have problems using a recent checkout?
I am seeing a lot of problems with stacking and rendering.

A lot of windows randomly appear white (can be either an
application or a decorator window.  The content appears
briefly but then goes white.  Minimizing and unminimizing
the window normally restores the contents, resizing it
sometimes also works.

There were also some problems with windows being in the
background and I was unable to bring them to the front.
Kicker and the kmenu were also appearing in the
background.