[compiz] New top menu item

Jeffrey Laramie imnotpc at ubaight.com
Thu Nov 16 06:00:23 PST 2006

David, can we get a "Documentation" item in the main menu leading to a new
documentation page? I'd like to add a Howto and some other info for end users
but none of the 4 main menu pages seem appropriate for that. I didn't see a
way to add a menu item through the wiki, so I think you need to do that.

Also, have you any thoughts about a new official logo? There's a thread on the
forum that has a few designs in addition to the one zootreeves is using on
the forum itself.

Jeff