[compiz] configuration support in dbus plugin

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Mon Nov 20 08:06:24 PST 2006

On Oct 05, 06 14:36:03 -0400, David Reveman wrote:
> I've added configuration support to the dbus plugin. I haven't done much
> testing so let me know if you find any issues with it. You can find some
> usage examples in the dbus plugin code.

dbus-send --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=org.freedesktop.compiz
/org/freedesktop/compiz/core/allscreens/command0 org.freedesktop.compiz.get

as indicated in the source doesn't work:

Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "get" with
signature "" on interface "org.freedesktop.compiz" doesn't exist

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>,  SuSE labs,  Zimmer 3.2.06,  Tel. 74053-715