[compiz] default plugins

Julian Sikorski lordzanon at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Nov 25 02:28:40 PST 2006

I have checked compiz 0.3.4 for the default plugins. These are as follows:
gconf,decoration,fade,minimize,move,resize,switcher
it means that not included ones are
annotate,clone,cube,dbus,place,plane,rotate,scale,screenshot,water,wobbly,zoom
I understand that some of the disabled ones aren't crucial, but I think
that place should be included. Without it, new windows open in the upper
left corner of the desktop, with decoration bar invisible. Also, some
kind of multiple workspace support would be nice (like plane by
default). What do you think?