[compiz] Compiz and list options

Bellegarde Cedric gnumdk at puffy.homelinux.org
Thu Nov 30 09:51:24 PST 2006

Hello!

Currently, in plugins like "state", when having list options, you have to
parse all windows on the screen and update their properties... I find this so
ugly.

In fact, pluginSetScreenOption() give a pointer on the first element of the
list (CompOptionValue). You don't know what list element has changed !

I think it should be prettier to give a pointer on the first element of the
list at plugin initialisation but give a pointer on the "just changed"
element of the list in case of modification.

It will break some plugins ...

Cedric

ps: sorry for my english