[compiz] Tried out Beryl (Animation pugin)

Fabio Berta fabio at berta.ch
Wed Oct 4 06:38:03 PDT 2006

Hi Shawn

Seriously, you got all me wrong! I didn't mean to attack beryl at all!
Maybe my words weren't chosen that good! I just wanted to express that I
don't like the configuration frontend. That is what I meant with
bloated. Not the code, the interface!
And that thing with the registry editor, maybe you dislike the idea of a
central configuration database. I like it, that's why I like gconf and
that's why I'd like compiz to use gconf.
The point of my email was to show that beryl has good plugins (e.g.
animation) which could be integrated in compiz! This is all I want :)

I hope I could clear things up a bit. Next time I'll chose my words more
carefully, I'm sorry for that!

Fabio