[compiz] minimize plugin artifacts

Element element at ajaxtra.com
Thu Oct 5 13:37:40 PDT 2006

Hello fellow compiz users/developers,

Since the beta nvidia drivers have been made available, I have attempted
to get compiz working properly on my system. However, I have been unable
to resolve one issue with regards to the minimize plugin.

Minimizing a window on my system produces artifacts of window
decorations as illustrated in the following image:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5154/artifactsnm7.png (1 megabyte,
cropped)

I had posted a bug to the fd.o bugzilla some days ago but while waiting
I thought maybe others on the list may have had this issue and already
found a solution.

I am using the .2 version of compiz on gentoo xorg 7.1. I have already
attempted rebuilding glproto/mesa/xorg among some other things as well
as re-installing the gconf schema to no avail.

Thanks in advance