[compiz] compiz coding style

Hanno Böck ml at hboeck.de
Thu Oct 5 16:03:02 PDT 2006

Hi David,

Sounds good to document coding style and stuff, however I think this and other
development documentation should be kept somewhere in the net.
I think it's a problem that compiz has no real webpage atm, information is
splitted on the opensuse-wiki (which shouldn't be the central place for a
distribution-independent project) and some lines on fdo.

I'd suggest creating a webpage with a wiki connected that collects information
like this (and also stuff like packages for various distros etc.)

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: jabber at hboeck.de