[compiz] solving plugin dependency issues

Guillaume ixcemix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:12:55 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Here's my implementation of your great idea. It adds
CompPluginRuleRequire, that allows a plugin to depend on a feature,
and two items in the plugin VTable, features and nFeatures. I know I
could have merged the features and the dependencies systems, but it
looks much cleaner (a feature is not actually a dep).
Plugins have been modified consequently (adding the new VTable items),
and Cube, Plane and Zoom plugins now use the new Features code.
I did my best to follow your coding style and indentation guidelines,
hopefully it'll fit your requirements.
As a side note, I'd suggest removing the "Can't activate plugin due to
dependency problems" fprintf, since it's just repeating the error
already printed in checkPluginDeps function.

Regards,
Guillaume Seguin