[compiz] solving plugin dependency issues

Guillaume ixcemix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 09:54:25 PDT 2006

Sounds great! I didn't know of that EWMH notation, sorry. About zoom
plugin we made it compatible with plane, if you want I can port it to
compiz soon, or you can just check the diff here :
http://bugs.beryl-project.org/changeset/551

The non fatal dependency reason sounds sensible, okay!

I think we could use these features informations in core, to improve
functionnality or performances.

Please note that I really appreciate this, and I'll go on
contributing. I think such problems & solutions should be discussed
like that. Hopefully I will be able to help with the multi device
issues.

Thanks!

Regards,
Guillaume Seguin