[compiz] Re: Discussion about Compiz and working togeher

Solerman Kaplon solerman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 04:53:40 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Not wanting to take sides, last time this issue poped up, what I knew at
the time is that the vanilla compiz was taking a large restructuring and
that it was getting the base things in "the right way" so the work on
the community version could be integrated after (at least the compiz
runtime, I think the plugins are fine wherever the authors like them to
be). What's the status of that structuring, if it happened at all? (I
aint following commits from cvs)

Solerman