[compiz] Flat file backend (ini)

Diogo Ferreira diogo at underdev.org
Thu Apr 5 11:42:28 PDT 2007

The current INI plugin seems to fail loading when there isn't a ~/.compiz
dir. Since most users won't have it I believe it makes sense to mkdir it
before trying to mkdir the sub-options directory.
I would have done it but since you use the get dir function a lot it would
mean changing the structure a little and since it's your plugin I think you
know best how to change it accordingly.

Regards,

Diogo Ferreira