[compiz] Tweaks to plugin dependency rules

Ioannis Nousias s0238762 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 12:37:53 PDT 2007

without implying knowledge of the mechanism in use, it seems to me that
the plugn before/after dependency list can be derived from the
'features' rules, thus should be removed.

it's better to only look at the features rather than plugins and leave
it to the core to derive the plugin dependencies from that. Having a
feature-rule and a plugin-rule means you can express something that
conflicts (the feature-rule says something and the plugin-rule says the
opposite) , which implies your representation has some redundancy, which
should be avoided (a general rule of thumb).