[compiz] Metacity problems.

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Fri Apr 13 14:19:59 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 16:11 +0200, Michal Majchrowicz wrote:
> Hi I would like to help with metacity testing/development.
> I think I may help with the 3D development of metacity but I don't
> know with whom I should contact. Hope someone will help.
> Regards MichalDavidR

Hey,

this is the compiz mailing list and if you're interested in helping with
metacity development, this
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/metacity-devel-list
is the mailing list you're looking for.

However, if you're actually interested in helping with compiz
development, I suggest that you check out the forum at
http://www.compiz.org
I'm sure there's a lot of suggestions for what you can help with there.

- David