[compiz] White Boarders in AIGLX on non-decorated window types

Vasek Potocek vasek.potocek at post.cz
Thu Apr 19 14:24:09 PDT 2007

David Reveman napsal:
>>> OK, so a bug in the nvidia driver is causing this problem then. If the
>>> change you had in your previous mail is working as a way to avoid the
>>> problem, I'll be able to modify the code and make it work without having
>>> it do anything wrong.
>>>

> Does the attached patch fix your problem?
>
> - David

Yes, it works fine. Thank you very much for making this a proper patch, I am feeling guilty for not doing it myself :-(
but my code wouldn't be so good anyhow. Thank you for paying attention to the Shade issue as well!

But the people having the decoration problem should answer this question! I didn't want to turn the thread's topic to
anything else.

- Vasek