[compiz] Wobbly jerkyness

Sam Spilsbury smspillaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 02:54:07 PDT 2007

About a month ago, David made a commit to wobbly to the spring engine which
has introduced some bugs. They are hard to explain so bear with me.

In a sense, the wobbly plugin does not seem as smooth as it used to be and
the windows jerk all over the place. For example, I sometimes notice that
when I move a large window (around 2/3 of the size of the desktop window),
If I moved it down, the top of the window would jerk up then come down
quickly. If you want me to explain further then let me know