[compiz] [ANNOUNCE] compiz-0.5.4

Danny Baumann dannybaumann at web.de
Thu Aug 23 00:38:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

> > > Since I have some interest in seeing the 0.6 release go out, I can
> > > volunteer to drive that unless somebody else wants to.
> >
> > I started charry-picking to the 0.6 branch, but if you have some spare
> > time, help is always appreciated ;-)
> > I will pick up the plain bug fixes from master over the next few days.
>
> Sounds good, will do.

I've picked the missing bug fixes from master into the 0.6 branch.
Differences between master and 0.6 now are just XCB dependency, new
action system and kconfig plugin.

Kristian, is there any specific reason that your fixes are not in
master, but only in the 0.6 branch? It looks to me as it would make
sense to include them in master as well.

Regards,

Danny