[compiz] Compiz not working properly using nvidia twinview

Chris Adams rocket at extremelan.net
Mon Aug 27 17:21:42 PDT 2007

I am suffering the same problem, with my ATI X800 pro, at any
resolution greater than 2x(1024x768).

Hopefully without spending too much, I would like to get a new video
card that can support greater than 2048x2048 textures.

Can anyone offer any advice on which cards have got a high enough max
texture size for 2x(1280x1024)?

Cheers
Chris.