[compiz] fonts unreadable on resize

Vasek Potocek vasek.potocek at post.cz
Fri Dec 28 16:10:44 PST 2007

Hello,

be sure you had a look really at the first moment the resizeinfo plugin is used
after it was *loaded* (you can unload and re-load it if you want to try). In
subsequent resize operations, the same rectangle is re-used, so its content is
bad from the beginning.
Notice the double "x" in your picture - I'm quite sure it stems from this
redrawing issue.

About your last question, looks like this bunch of lines do it:
http://cgit.compiz-fusion.org/fusion/plugins-main/tree/src/resizeinfo/resizeinfo.c#n184

PS. Hope you don't mind sending this back to the list, I forgot about the "Reply
to all" rule in my first mail.

Vasek