[compiz] Final version of placement enhancement

Bellegarde Cedric gnumdk at puffy.homelinux.org
Wed Feb 7 10:28:23 PST 2007

Le mercredi 7 février 2007 17:44, Bellegarde Cedric a écrit :
> When do i have to use this for aFunctionName() and when do i have to use
> this for a_function_name() ?

After looking at others plugins, NEVER! :)

So, here is complete version of my placement patch, it include:
- Some code cleanup, place plugin was using this_function_naming_method. I
assume it's wrong as i can't see another exemple in compiz code. David, if i
am wrong, i have a version of this patch without this code cleanup ;)
- Six placement method: Cascade, Centered, Random, LeftCorner, Maximize and
Smart!

Centered, Random, LeftCorner and Maximize are really simple.
For smart placement, i adapt kwin code as requested by David.

I think it works, tell me if you have problems with it!

Cedric.