[compiz] update on xdevconf07 and beryl situation

Mirco Müller macslow at bangang.de
Fri Feb 16 18:19:29 PST 2007

Am Freitag, den 16.02.2007, 17:06 +0100 schrieb David Reveman:

> I'd like to get all of you updated on the compiz related things
> discussed at the X developer conference that was held last week.

	Thanks for the thorough update on compiz-related news form XDevConf
2007.

	I'm very much looking forward to the new Xrandr 1.2 and XCB parts of
Xorg and how compiz will make use of them. Hopefully I'll get a few
chances to help out some more with compiz in 2007. The recent months
were a bit rough for me spare-time wise.

Best regards...

Mirco "MacSlow" Müller

email - macslow at bangang.de
www - http://macslow.thepimp.net