[compiz] gtk-window-decorator segfault

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Feb 21 03:40:09 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 19:17 +0100, gandalfn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I confirm with last feisty update which include libXrender patched the
> problem disappears. Thanks very much.

Does that mean that my XFlush workaround that's currently in the code
doesn't help? Could you check that the gradient creation wrappers in
libdecoration with XFlush calls are actually used when you use a version
of libXrender without my patches?

> Moreover, i made 2 small patchs for compiz debs :
>
> first fix gconf key for mouse move key :
> http://librarian.launchpad.net/6477876/11-fix-mouse-move-key.patch

Yes, that's an obvious bug.

> second initialize iNotifyDisplay in inotifyInitDisplay which fix crash
> on inotify plugin.
> http://librarian.launchpad.net/6477865/10-init-inotify-struct.patch

It was just the watch pointer that wasn't initialized properly, right?

Thanks,

- David