[compiz] DBus setting options broken

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 20:17:44 PST 2007

> The bindings work in a dbus-send friendly manner
> but for language bindings we need the more
> complex datatypes.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that more importantly
the method signatures need to be consistent.

When it comes to introspection the signatures
are hard coded so they cannot vary.  I have had
a quick look and it looks like we just have to
implement a function which returns an xml file.
The xml looks like it is hard coded so needs to
remain constant.

P.S.  Sorry for the high traffic, I have been holding
a few things back for a few weeks since I realized
you were probably busy ;)

Regards
Mike