[compiz] Read commandline defaults from a file?

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 01:42:22 PDT 2007

Right now compiz has hardcoded defaults for command line options like
direct vs indirect rendering etc.
Because most users use scripts like gnome-wm to start compiz its not
that easy for them to change this options. My solution would be to have
a file (~/.compizrc) where the default values are saved. So that compiz
checks for the file first and pic up this values. If no file is found it
fails back to the hardcoded one.
Would this cause any problems? If not I can implement it and send patches.