[compiz] CompComm has a real name!

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jun 20 09:52:28 PDT 2007

Jeffrey Laramie wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that the chosen name of our project and community is:
>
> Compiz Fusion

Just a few quick questions from a packagers perspective!

Is the name "Compiz Fusion" as in both words or will it be referred to
as just Fusion, but colloqually as Compiz Fusion etc.

I'm thinking more along the lines of package names:

e.g. Should you call the package compiz-fusion-plugin-zoom or
fusion-plugin-zoom? (assuming zoom was packaged individually which I'm
guessing it wont be but that's another point!)

What will be the components of "[Compiz] Fusion"?

I know there are several libs and other such stuff in git, but just
wondering how the tarballs will look? Just trying to get a heads up so I
can ensure I've got packaging working ahead of official release!

Cheers

Col