[compiz] window matching interface and the new match option

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 13:04:12 PST 2007

David Reveman wrote:
> If you have any questions related to this or if you have problem
> converting some plugin to use the new match option, please let me know.

I have been doing some testing with the blur plugin.

Here is my match string for alpha_blur

class=Konsole & !state=maxvert

This should remove the blur when it maximizes, but it
doesn't.  I have tried it with other state matches and other
plugins with the same effect.  There is no matchPropertyChanged
notification when a window changes state.