[compiz] dbus introspection

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 14:10:10 PST 2007

Travis Watkins wrote:

> We to advertise the dictionary method with introspection but still
> support the old method. Not sure if you can do it with the same
> "activate" message though.

It should be easy enough, just a case of checking the type of the
first iterator and handling either string or array.

Ill try to get something better done once your other changes are in
for the option setting/getting.  You can just leave out activate
methods since they aren't useful for building a settings GUI.

If dbus-send now supports dictionary types then there is no need
to keep the old functionality.