[compiz] video plugin?

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Thu Mar 8 06:05:39 PST 2007

On Mar 07, 07 21:15:39 +0100, dragoran wrote:
> thx I missed this mail...

I apparently didn't receive this mail as well...

> >I've created a patch to mplayer's xv output code that makes it use
> >compiz video interface when available. Works pretty well and it even
> >dynamically detects when the compiz video interface isn't available
> >anymore and then switches to xv instead. Similar patches can easily be
> >created for other video playback clients, of course.

Have you mailed this patch to the mplayer mailing list? Though I doubt
they will allow a patch that interferes with the xv output plugin. It
probably should go into a new output plugin.

I'll go for xine and create an according output plugin.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          mat at mshopf.de