[compiz] compiz sometimes fails to redraw

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:28:32 PST 2007

Hello
I am using a compiz from git 20070307 on my pc and laptop.
Both are using the nvidia drivers 1.0-9755.
On the pc I have a 7800GTX and everything works fine (1280x1024).
On my laptop I have a 7600 Go 512MB and sometimes compiz does not redraw
windows.
for example I open firefox the first time it does not get drawn
correctly I have to minimize and unminimize it first. Resulution is
1680x1050.
Does anybody else notice this?
If the 7600 with 512MB dedicated ram is to slow for compiz something
must be broken in compiz. It can't be that a 7800GTX class card is
required for a window manager. I have a 6600GT box too, but haven't
tested yet.