[compiz] Re: Newest animation plugin

Erkin Bahceci erkinbah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:37:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

Here is the latest animation plugin. I got rid of the need for the
"window restacking notification" patch by handling the ConfigureNotify
event (as done for restackWindow()). Btw, _NET_CLIENT_LIST_STACKING
change notification comes later than I need (it usually comes after
the restacked window is already painted), therefore causes the window
to flash before fading in and doesn't help me for fade-focus
detection.

Anyways, so focus-fade will now work with unmodified core. And there
is now less code getting run in every preparePaintScreen call, due to
some efficiency improvements in fade-focus detection. Also changed
default (un)minimize duration to 0.3.

Let me know when there is a place where I can upload the plugin.

Regards,
Erkin