[compiz] xsltproc, schemas.xslt

Travis Watkins amaranth at ubuntu.com
Fri May 11 16:08:46 PDT 2007

On 5/11/07, David Reveman <davidr at novell.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 15:31 +0200, Travis Watkins wrote:
> > It seems like a build dependency on xsltproc was added but not checked
> > for in the build system. I have a patch (attached) to fix this.
>
> I though the check for libxml-2.0 would guarantee that xsltproc exists.

In ubuntu we have a separate xsltproc package.

> > Also, the schemas.xslt file does not seem to be copied into the build
> > dir so the build fails. I have not been able to figure this one out
> > yet.
>
> I think this should be fixed now.

Indeed, the schemas.xslt file seems to be installed correctly now.
Unfortunately mkinstalldirs seems to get overwritten as a broken
symlink to config/mkinstalldirs now. Will try to figure it out but I'm
not even sure where to start.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com