[compiz] state plugin

Kresimir Kukulj madmax at iskon.hr
Fri May 18 09:42:09 PDT 2007

racarr at beryl-project.org wrote:
> You can remove decorations from a single window with (set-option
> "decoration" "decoration_match" ...) where the third argument is some
> match expression that matches all windows except the ones you don't
> want. Maybe an easier way to do this could be added...
>
> Likewise once I add getting/setting of core options (I'll do this
> today I guess) you could get the number of viewports by (get-option
> "core" "hsize") and (get-option "core" "vsize").
>
> With the way we handle viewports you will also have to know your
> current viewport (0,0 is always in your current viewport, negative or
> greater than width / height is other viewports). I can add functions
> for this today as well.

Great. I did not expect it to be done that fast :)

I am still fiddling with compiz-schema plugin. It has no properties in
ccs-settings so I am not sure if it is initialized properly :(
Super-o keybind is seposed to do something ? Nothing happens for me.
Maybe some other shortcut is overlapping it ?
How can I see if it is working at all ?

Sorry about extreme-newbie questions. I used beryl for a few days and
switched to compiz. This is all very new for me. Not many information
about what is going on.

Seems plugins are getting out of compiz tree?

Kresimir Kukulj                      madmax at iskon.hr