[compiz] Altering Window Decoration

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 03:24:00 PDT 2007

This may seem rather obvious, but how do I alter the window
decorations, such as making the titlebar opaque, and changing it's
colour? In CCSM -> Window Decoration -> Command I have set emerald, as
I use KDE (on Ubuntu). The CCSM- > Window Decoration screen does not
have an option for changing titlebar opacity or colour. The Emerald
Theme Manager doesn't seem to be able to change the current settings,
only the settings of themes and none are listed. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il