[compiz] Feature Request

Kalle Kärkkäinen kalle.karkkainen at intstream.fi
Sun Oct 21 08:10:37 PDT 2007

What about just adding depth? Like, send this window to back.

You could get rid of some clutter, still seeing it inside the cube. For
instance, I usually have Gimp running, but do only little things every
now and then with it. I would gain from being able to send gimp to
another cube, or cube inside cube that I could go to. I'd know it's
there, I would not need to get too involved with it's presence (not in
alt-tab, just running in background).

I could maybe control-pageup-down to access these different layers of
the cube.

It'd also be a place fo a cool effect when you send something to the
deeper layer.. :)

--
Kalle Kärkkäinen.