[compiz] Moving windows above GNOME top panel in Gutsy

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Sun Oct 28 20:35:18 PDT 2007

When I enable compiz in Ubuntu Gutsy I can't move window titles
*above* the top panel.  With compiz disabled I can grab a window in
the middle (Alt+left mouse) and move its title bar above the screen
showing just the bottom part of the window.

I assume this is a Compiz issue, since it only happens when enabled.

I've been looking for a config option that controls that -- is there a
way to allow windows to move above the top of the screen when running
compiz?

Thanks.

--
Bill Moseley