[compiz] video plugin update

David dcecchin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:57:27 PDT 2007

612 @@ -836,6 +1377,9 @@
613      fo = XvListImageFormats(mDisplay, xv_port, (int *) &formats);
614
615      mp_input_add_event_fd(ConnectionNumber(mDisplay), check_events);
616 +
617 +   vo_compiz_init ();
618 +
619      return 0;
620  }

All I did was add the "mp_input_add_event_fd(ConnectionNumber(mDisplay), check_events);" part which
was in version RC2 of mplayer. (all other hunks applied cleanly.)