[compiz] Object framework status?

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Jan 23 16:02:30 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 17:46 +0100, drago01 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whats the current status of the work on the object framework branch?
> Is there any ETA for merging it? It has been a while since it was announced.

I have unfortunately not had much time to work on it lately but it
should be in a pretty good state as of now. Some minor additions to the
signal system needs to be done to allow file and timer objects to be
implemented properly. I'll hopefully have time to get that done this
week and after that, I'm all for merging it asap.