[compiz] Compiz-Updater problem...

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Fri Jun 6 11:09:43 PDT 2008

*I have found a site where the script "CF_Installer-Updater_v.3.sh"
could be downloaded...After using chmod +x to make it executable, it
runs but I seem to have something missing, since I am having a problem
with it...

Here is what I am getting  ./CF_Installer-Updater_v.3.sh: line 414:cd:
/root/.cf_1-v/compiz: no such file or directory
Fatal: not a git repository
Failed to find a valid git directory...

I do have git installed, so could someone explain to me what I am doing
wrong or what is needed to get it to work...???

It is suppose to keep compiz-fusion up to date...

Thanks for any help concerning this issue...

Larry
*