[compiz] EZoom and system freeze

Jesper Andersen jespera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:55:07 PDT 2008

Hi

I used the enhanced zoom functionality quite often. However, recently I
have run into a somewhat annoying bug (I suppose it's a bug somewhere).

If I zoom out to the level of no zoom using the mouse wheel, my system
sort of hangs. I can move the pointer, but there's no interaction with
anything (i.e. the mouse pointer does not change) and my only option is
to turn of my laptop by holding the power key down for a number of
seconds.

Using the keyboard to zoom works just fine.

I am using the git-version from yesterday (Wed. 26th),
X.Org X Server 1.4.0.90, and
xf86-video-intel 2.2.1.

Has this already been reported or should I report it on
bugs.opencompositing.org?

Jesper