No subject

Sun Dec 5 11:21:46 PST 2010

Which one do you recommend we include by default for non-advanced

We would like to enable Compiz by default for our Live DVD and Live
USB versions automatically, which way is best to enable Compiz? Do we
need to edit some gconf options or just start compiz via terminal?

I would also like to include some great Compiz video that show of some
of the best Compiz features that enhance desktop usability and
productivity, so please send any links you have to that kind of

Thank you in advance,

pratite me na twitteru -
linux, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless, ronjenje, pametne ku=C4=87e=
, zwave
registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter,
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at