[ConsoleKit] Open several gdm login screens

Lucas Ferreira lnf07 at c3sl.ufpr.br
Sat Jul 3 14:17:57 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to open 2 gdm login screens to make a multiseat. I just cloned
the gdm [0] from git repository and downloaded the tar.gz package of
console kit multiseat[1]. I configured  at /etc/ConsoleKit/ the sessions,
displays and seats. When I restart gdm and ConsoleKit nothing happens.
I'm sending in attachment log files for someone can help me.
I using Ubuntu 10.04 with Xorg 1.8.

Is there a tutorial for open several gdm longin screens?
Can someone explain the steps in detail to do this?

Thanks very much.

[0]: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gdm
[1]:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ConsoleKit/snapshot/ConsoleKit-multi-seat.tar.gz

--
Lucas Nascimento Ferreira
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre