[CREATE] shared resources spec

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:58:03 PDT 2005

On 10/6/05, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:

> > "create" is to me a little too authoritative, like CREATE provides those
> > resources

But it will provide them! :)

> Agreed about. Googling delivers a rock band creation facility. Not
> that bad.  www.create.org is not useful too. Result: "create" is
> meaningless for newbees.

My skills in English are out and away here :) I don't understand what
you tried to tell. How does it relate to rock bands facility? How does
www.create.org relate to it?

> Craigs subdirectory "supplies" suggestion sounds very reasonable, as
> configuration can reside above "supplies" in whatever "art-supplies" will
> be renamed.

Again, I don't understand.

Do you mean /usr/share/art/supplies?
Or /usr/share/*/supplies?
Or /usr/share/supplies?

Why would we need yet another subdirectory?

Alexandre