[CREATE] Release Timetable

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:18:03 PST 2005

On 10/25/05, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:

> I suggest a configure switch "--create-resource-path=xxx".
> If used, the builder wants to install into this directory under
> 'clipart', 'brushes' and so on. Otherwise as usual in a programm folder.

So, we will have to provide some .pc file to let applications see it?
How would it work on other OSes

To be honest, I'm not happy with this solution. I personally would
still prefer some generic name for that root directory.

By the way, do we absolutely need SVN for the first release?

Example tarball was uploaded earlier and I had no complainsю Could we
just vote for a name and push a release?

P.S. We really need to do something with spam in wiki. They now even
_replace_ our information with their crap.

Alexandre