[CREATE] colour lists; in Oyranos?

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Thu Sep 15 13:38:52 PDT 2005

On Thursday 15 September 2005 22:39, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> The profiles are in place. I bundled some in Oyranos available since some
> time from the www.behrman.name site.
> Peter Linnell helped splitting them by license terms, and everybody can
> now choose what is appropriate.
>
> sRGB/Lab/XYZ from Marti Maria. They are tagged with
> "no copyright, use freely". I consider sRGB the currently most important
> one.
> ECI/FOGRA print profiles have a Heidelberg license.
> L-Star/Photogamut with theyre licenses.

The HP ones (sRGB), are still provided on the basis that the file is not
changed including the HP copyright tag, which means, as far as I have been
told, that they have to be considered non-free by Debian (as an example, or
others, of course). Therefore, they cannot be relied upon to exist in the
agreed location /usr/share/color/icc...

Craig