[CREATE] Announcing next year's Libre Graphics Meeting

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com
Mon Apr 24 13:30:17 PDT 2006

David Neary a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> So, dates have come and gone, propositions were received, and Louis
> Desjardin's proposal to have Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 in Montreal has
> received unanimous support.
>
> So there you have it - next year's LGM will be in Canada. Thanks to
> Louis for taking this on, I had a great time organising the first one,
> along with everyone else who helped, and I look forward to seeing you
> all next year.

Hi all,

With this announcement, I will go and put together our "Montreal 2007
LGM Team" so we can make this a great event. Please stay tuned in the
coming weeks for more info to come. I have taken good note of the
travelling concerns and look forward to address this issue so we get the
people on board with us. Which is basically what LGM is all about:
getting us together!

A warmful thank you to Dave for opening the path!

Cheers,

Louis