[CREATE] Announcing next year's Libre Graphics Meeting

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 17 11:31:22 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 11:15 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Craig Bradney a écrit :
>
> > On Monday 24 April 2006 21:54, David Neary wrote:
> >
> >>Hi all,
> >>
> >>So, dates have come and gone, propositions were received, and Louis
> >>Desjardin's proposal to have Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 in Montreal has
> >>received unanimous support.
> >>
> >>So there you have it - next year's LGM will be in Canada. Thanks to
> >>Louis for taking this on, I had a great time organising the first one,
> >>along with everyone else who helped, and I look forward to seeing you
> >>all next year.
> >>
> >>Louis, take it away!
> >

> > Yeah! :)
> >
> > I'm there.. if I get sponsoring.. and time to be there. Please include a
> > weekend! :)
>
> Hi all,
>
> Here are the possible dates for LGM 2007. Weekend is included! :)
>
> What I need to know is is there a major event that would prevent the
> major LGM actors to be present in Montreal?
>
> Any other comments?
>
> Friday through Sunday
> MAY 11, 12, 13 2007
> MAY 18, 19, 20 2007

Those dates sound good...shall we pick one? Many Inkscape devs. are in
that part of North America, so that is good.

Any word on the venue, etc?

It would be great if you could fill out some of the wiki page on the
event so that myself and others can figure out where we can help out :)

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference

> Please let me know. I would appreciate having at least one response per
> team.
>
> Thanks to all!
>
> Louis
> LGM 2007 - Montreal