[CREATE] Announcing next year's Libre Graphics Meeting

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Mon Jul 17 13:43:23 PDT 2006

On Monday 17 July 2006 20:31, Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 11:15 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> > Craig Bradney a écrit :

> > > Yeah! :)
> > >
> > > I'm there.. if I get sponsoring.. and time to be there. Please include
> > > a weekend! :)
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Here are the possible dates for LGM 2007. Weekend is included! :)
> >
> > What I need to know is is there a major event that would prevent the
> > major LGM actors to be present in Montreal?
> >
> > Any other comments?
> >
> > Friday through Sunday
> > MAY 11, 12, 13 2007
> > MAY 18, 19, 20 2007
>
> Those dates sound good...shall we pick one? Many Inkscape devs. are in
> that part of North America, so that is good.

hmm.. 2nd lot is out for me.. unless a wedding anniversary in Montreal is a
nice thing :) ???? Dare I be on the other side of a 6+hr flight away, not
bloody likely! Dare I be at a software conference on that day.. hmm.

As for the 1st lot.. somehow.. a few years later.. daughter's birthday.. 14th
May.. damn !

Will look at flights... to see what that flight back is on the 14th.. unless
another weekend has also been considered?

Craig