[CREATE] siggraph this week

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 31 23:22:50 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm at siggraph this week supporting the Open Source Pavilion for
Creative Commons while also doing heavy promotion of Inkscape, Open Clip
Art Library and CREATE Project. Siggraph (www.siggraph.org) is the
largest graphics conference in the world and Ton from Blender.org has
done an excellent job pulling together the blender team, people from
GIMP, and others for this...I think it will become a great yearly
meeting point. Blender has about 15 people here, honestly demo'ing,
chatting, etc (and this is just the night before the exhibition).

I can get anyone free exhibition passes from tomorrow AUG 1 - 3 (9:30 -
6 PM those days).

Here is a link for the free exhibition passes:
http://akseezanimation.com/2006/06/free-siggraph-2006-passes.html

If you want to help out with demo's, answering questions, etc, please
come out! I will hook you up with t-shirts and more from CC, Gnome
Foundation, etc so you can look official :)

Come on out!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips