LGM BOF (was: Re: [CREATE] Hello, again, from Inkscape)

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Wed Mar 15 07:05:16 PST 2006

Hi,

I've added a BOF (guided by me, but I'll happily cede my place to someone
interested) for the Create project to the LGM wiki:
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/BofSessions

I had thought about having it on Saturday, but perhaps Sunday is better.

Anyone have any thoughts? What would a hypothetical agenda be? The one I'm
thinking of has two agenda items:
* What do the projects have to gain from the Create project?
* What can/should the projects do to support Create?

Cheers,
Dave.

Selon "Jon A. Cruz" <jon at joncruz.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to drop a quick note that I'd be at the Libre Graphics
> Meeting. There will be a few of us, but some things I've personally
> been dealing with lately are interoperability with other
> applications, drag-n-drop, copy-n-paste and also color.
>
> Also... I'd done some of the recent icon work, including the icon
> preview dialog and improving Inkscape support for stock items and
> standard themes. So I can say for sure that the intent is there to
> catch up with shared items use. I've already been starting to follow
> Tango (you may have seen Tango's palette show up in the 0.43 Inkscape
> release).
>
> Oh, and aside from my current Inkscape work, I've also done
> multimedia work in the past, including various MIDI based systems.

Dave Neary
Lyon, France